Feeling stuck is the worst feeling because it’s so hard to find where it’s coming from…
& I feel stuck.
When did life get so hard? Just 10 years ago, I was a senior in high school trying to figure out the first step in my adult life. I had no idea what was to come, and I still wouldn’t have known what to do anyway. I thought I had it all figured out. I think a lot. Go to college. Get a job. Fall in love. Be an adult. Right? Yikes.
Being an adult requires work. Not just at your job, but at yourself too. Neglecting parts of your adult life in favor of other parts isn’t very adult like. Holding onto bad habits? Holding grudges against time? Feeling entitled? That’s high school shit & its time to leave all of that behind…
These are not my ideas and they have an entire website of resources to learn about the Law of Attraction, so I will leave you with their major takeaways:
- Feeling stuck is a sign it’s time to make a change
- Even the tiniest possible step is progress
- You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward
- Nothing changes if nothing changes
- New beginnings can feel like endings
- Beautiful things can happen when you clear your life of all the negativity
- Believe what your heart tells you, not what others say
- Stop overthinking
- If it’s meant to be, it will happen
- Your best is yet to come