We’re one week in to the new year & a new decade. 7 days doesn’t seem that long, but when you’ve been writing 201X for 3650 days, it’s gonna take a while to get that extra 2 down pat.
The idea that you should write ‘2020’ on documents and not the abbreviation ’20’ has been circling the internet. But is it true that this is something you need to do? … yes, you should write the full ‘2020’ on items, especially on legal documents and checks.
Since my last post, I’ve been considering all the changes I want to make this new year. There are many little things I should do for myself that I need to start doing already:
- Moisturize everyday
- Do a weekly face mask
- Drink more water
- Stretch everyday
- Wash my face every night
- Go to bed on time
- Wake up on time
- Be outside more often
- Take more pictures
- Take 10k steps a day
Some of my bigger goals include moving out with my boyfriend, becoming a certified teacher & restructuring my blog posts.
In a few weeks, I’ll take the Praxis for the first time & if all goes well I will be well on my way to being a teacher in September. As for the blog, my posts will now have recurring themes to keep me on track & my content en pointe.
What a week
Quotes & Phrases about weeks:
- Seven days without exercise makes one week
- Put off today what you can do tomorrow; but what is yesterday but today’s tomorrow
- Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day
- Don’t let one bad day ruin a good week
- I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up