There are many things in this world you either love or you hate & Jello is definitely one of those things.
For me, the only thing that makes Jell-O worth eating is alcohol. (I know, I’m terrible.)
Jell-O shots add a little fun to any party, especially in the summer. Just remember to keep them separate from the kid friendly variety.
Jell-O: cherry, root beer, raspberry, lemon, lime, orange, pineapple, green apple, mixed berry, cola, blue raspberry, strawberry, watermelon, bubblegum, black cherry, peach, fruit punch, cotton candy, grape, black raspberry, coffee, blueberry, mango, kiwi, blackberry, apricot, chocolate,
- You can use unflavored gelatin to make any flavor jello you like!
Alcohol: vodka, grain alcohol, rum, tequila, liquor, schnapps, whiskey, wine, champagne, beer,
Add-Ins: candy bits, diced fruit, edible flowers, citrus zest, whipped cream, edible glitter,
Toppers: bar umbrella, inedible garnish, whipped cream, sugar rim, salt rim, herbs
Container: single serving, shot glasses, fruit rinds, jello cake
- Lime Jell-O & Cuban Rum with Sugar (Daiquiri)
- Pineapple Jell-O & Coconut Rum (Piña Colada)
- Layered Orange / Lime Jell-O & White Rum with a Bar Umbrella (Mai Tai)
- Green Apple Jell-O, Cranberry Juice & Canadian Whisky (Washington Apple)
- Lemon Lime Jell-O & Gold Tequila with Orange Zest (Margarita)
- Layered Lemon / Lime / Cherry Jell-O & Triple Filtered Vodka (Shirley Temple)
- Grape Jell-O & Gin (Gin & Juice)
- Apple Jell-O & Fireball with Whipped Cream (Slice of Apple Pie)
Header source & more jello shot recipes: here.