As society she’s a light on the pink tax, I thought to myself, but what about the price you pay simply for the brand name. You know? Brand Tax.
I always went for generic options in store, but the cheap imitations were just that. I search for an affordable brand name alternative that I could always rely on, but they all feel short. As is typical nowadays, once I thought it an ad popped up on the side of my Facebook feed.
“shop the best ingredients & the best stuff at the best prices.” *scrolls*
“oh hi, we’re brandless.” *swipes*
“we make the basics less basic.” *swipes*
“in one place at one price.” *swipes*
“slay your errands in 3…2…1” *clicks*
*Life changes forever*
Brandless is the revolutionary online only one-stop-shop for those of us who are done with the nonsense — the price gauging, the controversial ingredients, the questionable practices. We’re done.
& Brandless is here for us.
Personally, I’ve ordered something from every “aisle” & the more I buy, the more I want to buy. I’ve certainly come across a couple of snacks that weren’t for me, but that’s only a matter of taste.
Continue reading for reviews on everything I’ve tried so far!
What I didn’t like:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars – turns out I do not like flaxseed
- Daily Facial Moisturizer – it’s got a smell I can’t get behind, but I appreciate it being fragrance free
- Green Tea & Aloe Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner – they don’t do anything for my limp, color treated hair
What I liked:
- Jerky (Teriyaki, Peppered & Original)
- Green Apple Facial Toner
- Green Tea & Aloe Body Wash
What I loved:
- Mini Shortbread Cookies
- Raspberry Twists
- Grapefruit Facial Scrub
- Cocoa Granola
- Organic EVOO Spray
- Nuts, Dark Chocolate & Fruit Mix
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
What I want to try:
- Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
- Lemon Verbana Body Scrub
- Green Tea & Aloe Shave Gel
- Coconut Water Body Butter
- Night Cream
- Calm & Focus Support
- Digestive & Immune Biotic
- Mocha Fudge Coffee Bar
- Dark Chocolate Covered Quinoa Bites
- Tomato Basil Hummus Crisps
- Everything Pretzel Thins
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Thins
- Almond Chocolate Biscotti Thins
- Dill Pickle Partially Popped Popcorn
- Lemon Basil Scone Baking Mix
- Organic Brownie Baking Mix
- Organic Lemon Bar Baking Mix
- Organic Sesame Ginger Dressing & Marinade
- Organic Peanut Powder